About

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Missin You Quotes


Just because I Miss You does not mean I Want You Back.

You're the first & last thing I think about everyday & every other thought in between. I miss you when we are apart & when we're together I just want to be with you.

He said, I missed you. I said, I missed you too. Then he fell silent and so did I. I then said, Thank you. He asked, For what? I said, For giving me back my life. He smiled and said, Then thank you for starting mine.

I miss the sound of your voice.. and I miss the rush of your skin and I miss the still of the silence as you breathe out I breathe in...

When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I'm with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.

And the truth is I don't miss you.....I miss who I thought you were.

Sometimes I lie awake looking at the sky, seeing the stars as bright as your eyes, I'm waiting impatiently to hear your voice, if it was up to me there would be no choice, lying beside you is wear I would be, just to be in your arms is all I need.

You promised me forever, until death do us apart. I loved your from the very start, now we are through and I guess I'm so much better with you out you, but everyday I see your beautiful face, your love is the one thing I just want to chase. Forever is a very long time but this whole heart of mine will always be your's, I'll love you until God sends me home, until then baby come back where you belong. . . . .

A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, V, W, X, Y, Z... I'm Missing Something. Oh yeah, I'm missing you..

People miss you more when they see how much happier you are without them.