About

Thursday 12 September 2013

Breakup Quotes


This is not a goodbye, my darling, this is a thank you. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. But most of all, thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually let you go. I love you

You still mean everything to me. You're just not worth the fight anymore...

You are supposed to dry my tears, not cause them....

If you truly CARED about me like you said, you wouldn't have HURT me like you did.

A girls love story always starts with: He's different. Then ends with: He's just like the rest...

If you were happy before you knew someone, you can be happy when they're gone.

R.I.P to my Ex...the funeral will be held at Never Again Baptist Church, located across from The Lies You Told Cemetery, on Moving TF On Ave.

You're my ex. That means I no longer owe you any answers. Don't worry about who I'm with now. It's not you.

Someday, someone is going to thank you for letting me go.

Once you walk out of my life, the door locks behind you.