About

Sunday 15 September 2013

Breakup Quotes


Don't be mad because I dont care anymore. Be mad because I once did, and you were too blind to see.

You Made Me Cry, You Tore Me Apart, You Left Me In Tears, You Shattered My Heart ...It Wasnt Your Fault, I Guess It Was Me, For Love Cant Be Forced, Perhaps We Werent Meant To Be, It Still Doesnt Help, Now That I Know, Because For Some Reason, My Heart Wont Let Go, Ive Tried More Than Once, To Get Over You, But You Make It So Hard, With Cute Things That You Do, I Thought Love Was Joy, But Ive Got Nothing To Gain, Just Sorrow, Tears, And A Little More Pain, The Day The Pain Started, Reality Came True, It Was The Day That I Realized, Ill Never Be With You......

My mind told me he's different. My heart told me he's the one. I didn't want to believe it when my ears heard: We are done.

Deep in my heart, I'm suffering, knowing that I've lost you. On the outside, I'm living, pretending that I've forgotten you.

Breakups aren't always meant for makeups, sometimes, they're meant for wakeups...

'All boys are the same.' said the 12 year old girl after her 3 day relationship ended.

So you say you wanna talk, let's talk. If you won't talk, I'll walk, yeah it's like that. Got a new man, he's waiting out back. Now what, what you think about that?

I was doing just fine before you came, I think I'll be fine now that you're gone.

I'm always being played, lied to, cheated on, and used. You hurt me. NOT the other way around. I've done nothing to you. I only tried to keep you happy.

Its not breakup that hurts the most, but the trauma that follows. It is waking up and checking your cell for the message that isn't there.