About

Sunday 15 September 2013

Breakup Quotes


My mistake is that I said yes to him. My mistake is that I trusted him. My mistake is that I fell for it. My mistake is that I got my heart broken. My mistake is when I believed him when he told me, I'll never hurt you. His mistake was letting me go.

I wish I could give you my pain for a moment, not to hurt you, but to make you understand how much it hurts to be left alone by you.

Have a nice life. I am done trying to be in it.

That moment you make eye contact, with somebody who used to mean the world to you...

It sucks when you fall in love with your best friend, because when it's over, they are the one person you want to comfort you.

Take all the time you need to heal emotionally. Moving on doesn't take a day. It takes a lot of little steps to be able to break free of your broken self...

There's no point in holding onto someone that has already let you go.

It's funny that the person who hurts you is the one who swore they never would.

I understand why you left. But what I don't understand, is why I'm still waiting.

Let me ruin your life, let me break your heart, then I'll ask you why we can't be friends. Let me rip your world into little pieces, let me destroy who you thought you were, and then I'll ask if we can be friends.