About

Friday 13 September 2013

Breakup Quotes


Time doesnt heal anything...It just teaches us how to live with the pain...

It amazes me still to today how when someone leaves somebody and realizes that the other person is doing just lovely without them they do everything they can possibly imagine to get them back. Thats why when have a good person right in front of you its always best appeciate that person. Because if not, that person can end up slipping away, and becoming history on your ass!

I hate checking my phone, and not seeing your name pop up anymore.

Nothing hurts more than realizing you had someone special; someone who cared for you; someone who loved you; and you gave that up.

So, this is it huh? No more I love you, hugs, kisses, or cuddling? Its time for us to say goodbye? For good? Are you happy? Not even the least bit sad? Heartbroken? Hurt? Did you cry the way I did last night? Stay up wondering if this is what you really wanted? Hating yourself for letting each other go? I guess ill never truly know. when you wake up and read this, if theres no slightest bit of hope for us, dont bother texting back. or even thinking about me. Erase my number, erase the memories, erase every little thing we used to be. You have no reason to hold on, if theres no more you and me.

I'm going to smile when I want to cry, act happy when I want to die, laugh out loud when I'm feeling blue, and I won't let it bother me when I see her with you...

Now you are just somebody that I used to know.

I'm looking for somebody to love me, the way I should be loved, I need someone to do more for me, than you have ever done, I love you but you're not the one...

Don't dwell on the memories you lost, but to smile on the ones you create.

Roses are red, violets are blue, so glad I finally realized I'm better off without you!