About

Sunday 15 September 2013

Breakup Quotes


A thousand words couldn't bring you back I know this because I tried, neither could a thousand tears I know this because I cried, you left behind a broken heart and happy memories too but I never wanted memories.. I only wanted you.

My phone battery can last longer than most relationships these days.

You were HAPPY BEFORE HIM, so you CAN BE HAPPY WITHOUT HIM.

Good luck trying to find someone who cares like I did, who understands you like I do and who is forgiving like I am and when you realize there's no one out there like me...I won't be where you left me...

Forever alone, forever apart; you built me up & tore me apart.

If you don't like me. Tell me. So it's easier for me to move on instead of wasting my time infatuating over you.

I'm going to let you go with no regret and move on with full confidence.

Fuck you,and your lies. Just forget you ever met me, forget our memories and forget everything I ever told you! You've hurt me way too much, I won't forgive you this time...

Its painful to say goodbye to someone you don't want to let go, but more painful to ask someone to stay when you know they want to leave you.

I'm not over you because I don't like you anymore, I'm over you because I've realized that you're never going to want me like I want you.