About

Sunday 15 September 2013

Breakup Quotes


That moment when you realize he is gone and out of your life. The feeling of complete emptiness, depression, loneliness... Knowing that you won't ever get to hug him, call him, kiss him, say those 3 words to him...knowing that he is no longer yours, but hers.

The best revenge is to show them that your life is getting better after they're gone.

I gave up everything I had, on something that just wouldn't last...But I refuse to cry. No tears will fall from these...eyes.

Might take a while but eventually you'll find the 'good' in 'goodbye.'

The brain says, forget him. Hope says, you will still end up together. Pride says, poor baby does not know what he missed. Heart says, no matter what he is still the one you love.

I'd rather be blind than to see your eyes. I'd rather be deaf than to hear your lies. I'd rather be broke than to sell my soul. I gave you my all but you'll never know.

I hate that you seem perfectly fine without me...

The only thing harder than walking away, is not looking back.

I may pretend that I'm okay, I may put a smile on, I may tell everyone I'm over you and that I don't want you or miss you. But the truth is on the inside I'm dying, my smile is fake, I'm still in love with you and forever will be, I want you more than you could ever imagine, and I miss so much!

Dear Diet, Things just aren't going to work between us. It's not me, it's you. You're tasteless, boring and I cant stand cheating on you. Let's break up.