About

Sunday 15 September 2013

Breakup Quotes


I don't chase after anyone, if you wanna walk out my life then I'll hold the f*cking door open for you.

I cared, you didn't. I cried, you laughed. I was hurt, you smiled. I moved on, you realized. Too late.

You don't listen when I talk, maybe you'll listen when I walk.

I accidentally fell in love and you intentionally broke my heart.

The toughest part of letting go is realizing the other person already did...

One relationship ends but life goes on. Your 'Ex' was just a stepping stone to something better.

Someone asked me if I knew you, it was sad because all I could say was, 'I used to...'

I don't know how to be the girl you miss, the girl of your dream, future life and the one you would love and take care for a life time. All I know is, I'm a girl that you used to know, you've been used for fun and the only girl who would fall for your foolish bullshit! The girl who could handle all the pain yet screaming inside. What I know is, I'm just a girl who will love you no matter what you've done to me and how much you've hurt me.

If you left me without a reason don't come back with an excuse.

Fellas: No calls...? She understands. No text...? She understands. But when you see her with someone else... please understand.