About

Sunday 15 September 2013

Breakup Quotes


You treated me like an OPTION, so I left you as A CHOICE...

The worst mistake you can make is walking away from someone who actually stood there and waited for you.

If you don't have a problem walking out of my life, then I don't have a problem shutting the door behind you an changing the lock.

You made me an option, now I'm going to make you history. Lost and forgotten.

Days pass and feelings fade, I'm wondering if you regret that decision you made.

You never really know the person you were dating's true colors until you get married or break up.

I remember her not as one who broke my heart but as the one who taught me how to live with a broken heart.

I wanted everything to stay the same, but feelings fade & people change.

The HARDEST PART about BREAKING UP is the next day, opening your notebook only you see I LOVE YOU scribbled all over.

Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you, you'll miss me like I missed you, you'll need me like I needed you, you'll love me but I won't love you.