About

Sunday 15 September 2013

Breakup Quotes


I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day.

Although my love for you runs deep within my heart, you filled my soul with sorrow and pain. Because of you, we will forever be apart, nothing remains for you to gain.

9/10 if a person is in an on & off again relationship they'll get back together. So don't hurt your own feelings loving someone whose heart is already taken..

I planned to say all these terrible things to you, but in the end, I just want to tell you...I Miss You!

We can make a million promises but still wont change. It isn't right to stay together when we bring each others pain.

Don't underestimate women, if they can love you for nothing, they also have the strength to leave you for something they cannot take at all.

I dare you to find someone who loves you more than I do.

Loneliness, trust issues, depression, suppressed anger. These are some symptoms given from heartbreak.

I hate seeing all your Facebook updates, it brings back memories...But I could never delete you either.

The hardest part of letting go is knowing the other person already did, a long time ago.