About

Sunday 15 September 2013

Breakup Quotes


I don't deseve this, I knew it all along. They all tried to warn me but I wanted to prove them wrong. In my hearts where you'll stay, but for now it's time for us to go our seperate ways.

Strange, that some people are still alive after the breakup, knowing that they used to say 'I'd die without you.' To their exes before.

I gave you my love, I gave you my heart, I gave you everything you ever wanted and all you did was take it for granted...leaving me broken hearted.

Sometimes we need to forget some people from out past because of one simple reason: THEY JUST DON'T BELONG TO OUR FUTURE!

The fact that my ex became very unattractive after our breakup aided in the process of getting over him that much faster.

Dress for success, to impress and to make your ex want to kick himself for letting you go.

Just so you know, telling everyone that we are just friends is the hardest thing I have ever had to do...

Roses are red. Violets are blue. I said I loved you. But what did you do? You broke my heart. Ripped it out of my chest. I thought you were different. But you were just like the rest. Every now and then I hear our song play. But now it just seems like. We're drifting away. But what happens now? What do I do? Are roses still red? Are violets still blue? You meant the whole world to me. But you didn't care. You left me crying. Left me in despair. Roses are red. And violets are blue. But everything changed. When I lost you.

Don't be mad cause I don't care anymore, be mad because I once did and you were too blind to see it.

Take a second out to think about this: in your life you search and search for the right person for you. Every time you break up with someone you get one step closer to that person. You should look at moving on as getting closer to meeting the one.