About

Friday 13 September 2013

Breakup Quotes


It is really painful to let go of someone you don't want to go...But it is more painful to ask him to stay when you know that he really wants is to walk away...

I choose not to be sad over you but rather to be sad for you. You do not know what you lost but I do!

You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them.

I can't forget the times we've shared together. The sadness and the happiness,the failure and success, the simple hugs and those tender kisses. I Don't know when it will happen again, seems like a part of me was gone. I miss all of that, I miss you B.. I miss us..

You cant just 'steal' anyone from anybody...They were probably already prepared to leave, you're just the excuse.

Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand.

This is looking like a contest of who can act like they care less.

You said to get out of your life and I did. You told me to find someone else to care and I did. You didnt think I would do it but I did now I'm happy and you want me back. No offense guy, but I'm happy. So dont ruin it this time.

This temporary happiness, isn't worth the full-time pain. Sorry for not giving the 2 week notice, but I'm done with your games. We're over!

You don't get over someone when you break up, you get over them after you've watched them move on.