About

Sunday 15 September 2013

Breakup Quotes


Its sad when people you know become people you knew. when you can walk right past someone like they were never a big part of your life...how you used to be able to talk for hours now you can barely look at them.

I don't hate you because you left. I hate you because you pretended that you wouldn't...

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher. Let him know what he's missing.

You changed, you left, you're gone. I'm still the same and I'm still holding on.

Day after day I'm missing you. Week after week I'm forgetting you. Month after month I'm moving on. Year after year I'm regretting the moment I met you.

If you're stupid enough to walk away - Then I'm smart enough to let you go.

When my girlfriend is angry, I go to Facebook and constantly refresh my relationship status to see if I'm single again.

A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.

Nothing more makes me cry more than knowing all I did was try. But all you said was goodbye and then left me to die. Now you're with another guy, telling him a complete lie, while I'm a lonely bird in the sky, with a broken heart, wing, and cannot fly. But my question is why, since you were so sly, your hatred was never shown. And now my eye will never be dry because your love was all I ever known. So now I look at my phone, hoping my heart will be sewn, but I know I'm forever alone. All I want is to come home.

I don't believe in 'breaks' during a relationship. If you want a break we'll 'break' up.