About

Sunday 15 September 2013

Breakup Quotes


Today I saw something that reminded me of you. But don't worry, I flushed and everything went back to normal.

My Ex texted me: I Miss You...So I replied: We're sorry, the subscriber you are trying to reach doesn't give a fuck.

I'm done. I'm done texting you first. I'm done hoping you'll call and I'm done crying myself to sleep. You're just not worth it anymore.

I'm not going to cry over him, because that's what he wants. I'm gonna keep my head up, smile and show that motherf*cker what he's missing.

I'm the type of girl that puts on her better smile, her better outfit, and better attitude and shows him what he left behind.

I wish everyone knew what a lying piece of shit you are.

If another girl steals your man, there's no better revenge than letting her keep him. Real men can't be stolen.

Yeah, I'll get over it eventually and maybe even really soon but that doesn't make it hurt any less right now.

Don't say you miss me, when it's your fault I'm gone.

Before I would've taken a bullet for you, now I want to pull the trigger.