About

Friday 13 September 2013

Relationship Quotes


Its sad how someone can go From being the reason you wake up smiling, To the reason you cry yourself to sleep.

Makeup and high heels are a plus, but a great smile and personality should be a must.

A real man ends a relationship before he starts searching for another.

Let's commit the perfect crime, I'll steal your heart and you'll steal mine.

Maybe girls play so hard to get because guys play so hard to keep.

Me without you is like Pepsi without cans. Pedophiles without vans. Jersey shore without tans.

I wish I could be with you wherever you are and wherever you go everyday. Just so I wouldn't have to miss you so much.

The only place I fu-ked up is that I thought that you'd always be mine.

If you leave someone for another person, don't be surprised if that person leaves you for someone else.

There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.

Nothing hurts more than to be friends with someone, knowing you are both in love with each other, and yet not being able to be together.