About

Friday 13 September 2013

Relationship Quotes


'He hurt you... He lied to you... He used you... He just doesn't care.' I tell myself the truth everyday...but I don't want to believe it. I forgave him for hurting me, because I love him. I always loved him.

Not every single girl is searching, some are actually single and satisfied.

I'm like a kid in a candy store looking for that perfect piece of candy, then you came along and became the sweetest thing in my world.

It's funny that the person who hurts you is the one who swore they never would.

Me without you is like Pepsi without cans. Pedophiles without vans. Jersey shore without tans.

I wish I could be with you wherever you are and wherever you go everyday. Just so I wouldn't have to miss you so much.

The only place I fu-ked up is that I thought that you'd always be mine.

If you leave someone for another person, don't be surprised if that person leaves you for someone else.

There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.

Nothing hurts more than to be friends with someone, knowing you are both in love with each other, and yet not being able to be together.