About

Friday 13 September 2013

Relationship Quotes


It's always nice to have someone in your life that makes you smile even when they're not around.

I love you, yes. But love will not erase the bad things you did and said to me. You hurt me and now that I moving on, you want to hold me back. Sorry, but I dont want to live like that.

Wish I was there, to kiss you Goodnight. I wish I was there, to hold you so tight. I wish I was there, to gaze into your face. And wonder why angels, have come to this place. I wish I was there, to talk all night long. Or sit in the presence, of the one that I love. I wish I was there, to tell you I care. I wish I was there, to tell you, You captured my heart and You'll always be there.

It's better to be slapped by the truth then kissed with a lie.

Females these days really need to search for a man with goals and ambition because 10 years from now 'Swag' isn't going to pay your bills...

Forever is a long time. But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side.

If kisses were a tree, I'd give you a forest. If hugs were leaves, I'd give you a tree. If love was water, I would give you the ocean.

I wish I had never met you. There would be no need to impress you. No need to want you. No need for loving you. No need for crying over you. No need for heartbreaks. No need for pain or tears. No need for forgotten promises. No need for rejected hugs. No need for crying myself to sleep. No need for everything you've done to make me feel like nothing. But then again, I'm glad I met you. Cause you were the one who always asked me if anything was wrong. You were the one who loved me for me. You were the one who care when everyone else didnt. The one who stayed up late to talk about the craziest things. The one who taught me new things. The one who laughed at my bad jokes. The one who did things, just for me.

Tell him I don't ever want to see him again. Tell him he meant nothing to me. Tell him I never loved him. Tell him I won't miss him at all. But please don't tell him I said all this with tears in my eyes.

Don't cry over someone who won't cry over you.