About

Friday 13 September 2013

Relationship Quotes


His heart? I own that...His back? I got that...His weed? I roll that...My baby? He knows that...My hands? He holds that...His role? He plays that...They Jealous? We know that...We're Happy? They hate that.

WARNING: Unhealthy relationships may cause headaches, stress & a waste of your time. The cure for this is to be single.

Baby If opposites attract then why we fight over our differences?

It's not about being what everyone wants you to be, it's about being yourself and finding someone who truly loves you for what you are.

When the one you deeply love hurts you, it forever changes the way you deal with anyone that attempts to get close to you.

When the time comes and you'll look for me, I won't be there anymore. Not because of you... But because I'm not stupid enough to stay.

Dear Girls, if a guy pauses a video game to text you back, marry him.

NEVER give up on someone you cant go a day without thinking about.

If you love someone, you better PROVE it. Because LOVE is not a noun to be defined, but a verb to be acted upon.

Ladies: Place your heart in the hands of God and he will place it in the hands of a man who he believes deserves it.