About

Friday 13 September 2013

Relationship Quotes


A relationship without trust is like a car without gas, you can stay in it as long as you want but it won't go anywhere.

Being single is better than being in an unfaithful relationship.

Sometimes I wonder if life is really worth it, then I look at your smile and I KNOW it is.

People say you have at least five dreams per night. That's like 30 billion dreams a year. So at least one of yours has to be about me.

Quit playing, you didn't love me from the start.. You're the reason why I feel this way, you broke my fucking heart... and I gave you all my trust, and you just tore it all apart.

I don't chase after anyone anymore. If you wanna walk out of my life I'll hold the fucking door open.

I have a hand, and you have another; put them together and we have each other.

Fear of what lies ahead can make it tough to let go of a bad relationship, but you must not be afraid to move on and discover how beautiful of a person you really are.

Girls cheat if theres something wrong with the relationship; guys cheat if theres an opportunity...

Don't stress over what could've been, chances are if it should've been, it would've been.