About

Sunday 8 September 2013

Relationship Quotes


I don't want a relationship where people say, 'They look so cute together.' I want one where they say, 'Look how happy they are together.'

I know we're too young and it's still early to say...but I hope you're the one.

Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.

Fellas: If you want your girl to remain an Angel...create a heaven for her.

I cared, you didn't. I cried, you laughed. I was hurt, you smiled. I moved on, you realized. Too late.

Without you, I'm nothing. With you, I'm something. Together, we're everything.

Never underestimate a girl's ability to find things out. It is always better to be honest because whatever you did, she will find out sooner or later. Trust me.

You don't listen when I talk, maybe you'll listen when I walk.

Flirting is a single person's way of saying 'I'm free!' but for those in relationships, it's their way of saying 'I'm bored.'

Don't date the most beautiful girl in the world, date the girl who makes your world the most beautiful.