About

Sunday 8 September 2013

Relationship Quotes


Whatever you give a woman, she is going to multiply. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. So if you give her crap, you will receive a ton of shit.

Life without you is like; Facebook without friends, Youtube without videos, and Google with no results...
If there comes a time when we can't be together then keep me in your heart, I will stay there forever.

I may not be your first love, first kiss, first sight, or first date but I just want to be your last.

Even though I promised myself I wouldn't risk the chance of getting hurt again, for some reason, when I'm with you, it all seems worth it.

Its time to move on if you aren't getting as much attention as you desire. There's nothing worse than feeling lonely in a relationship.

You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when its right, it's the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and it's good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.

Its kind of an interesting thought when your boyfriend doesnt tell you that you look pretty but your guy friends never forget to.

I think about you a lot, to be honest. If you ask me, I wouldn't deny it. You always seem to sneak into my head. I like talking to you because you make me smile, all the time! You're the only one who can make me smile, by the mention of your name. And I'm really happy with it. I can't really explain anything else, because you're special to me and something different. It's a good thing though, I like it. It makes you interesting. You aren't like the others. You have an amazing personality, and it would be a loss if you changed it.

Before you give up, think of the reason why you held on so long.