About

Sunday 8 September 2013

Relationship Quotes


It's sad how someone can go from being the reason you wake up smiling, to the reason you cry yourself to sleep.

You gotta own it if you want it. Kisses all on her body, she tells me live in the moment. And baby, Ill never forget none of that. Girl I told you I was coming back

Any dude that waits till Valentine's day to treat his woman like a queen is failing 364 days a year.

Being single is better than feeling alone in a relationship.

When a woman stops crying over you, that means someone else is making her smile...

I don't mind walking that extra mile. You know I would do everything in my power to see you smile.

Females blame HOES for messing up their relationship. That hoe did you a favor & opened your eyes. If he cheated on you, he DON'T love you.

For every tear you make her cry, there's another man waiting to make her smile.

No matter how far apart we are we will always be under the same sky.

It hurts when you have someone in your heart but you cant have them in your arms.