About

Sunday 8 September 2013

Relationship Quotes


I'll be Burger King and you'll be McDonald's. I'll be doing it my way and you'll be lovin' it.

Two hardest things in life: Letting go when all you really want is to stay and making someone stay when you know they really want to leave.

That nervous feeling you get when you talk to someone you really like on the phone for the first time.
Dear Tummy, sorry for all the butterflies. Dear Heart, sorry for the damage. Dear Brain, you were right.

If they're taking your love for a joke, then leave them like it's funny.

Ladies: A REAL Man Won't Send You Mixed Signals... Cause a Real Man Knows What He Wants.

Some nights I can't sleep, because my mind is so consumed with the thought of how much easier it would be if you were by my side.

I'm not the same girl anymore, pain changed me.

Mistakes make me human. Failure makes me stronger. Love keeps me alive. But its YOU who keeps me smiling.

Love is like two people holding a rubber band, we pull, then when one person lets go, its the person who held on that gets hurt.