About

Sunday 8 September 2013

Relationship Quotes


God has no Phone but I talk to him. He has no Facebook but he is still my friend. He does not have a twitter but I still follow him.

Everybody knows somebody who's Facebook relationship status should be 'Still banging my ex.'

A wise man once said... relationships are like jacking off.... no doubt, they're amazing.. but they always end in a mess.

I hate the distance between us, I miss you every second of my life.

I've been in relationships, but I'd rather be alone. If a guy can't treat me right, I can manage on my own.

I'd rather be single than waste my time on somebody who's not gonna take me seriously. I'd rather watch other couples be happy than be in a relationship where I'm gonna be miserable. I'd rather feel lonely than feel alone even when I'm with somebody. I'd rather wait until someone comes along & genuinely wants to be with me, than rush into something with someone who just wanna play games with me. Fuck all that nonsense. Too many people just wanna 'have fun' nowadays, which is fine cause at our age, I don't blame you, it's normal. But don't do it at my expense & hurt me while you're at it.

I hate that feeling when everyone around me is in a relationship and I'm awkwardly sitting there like...I love my dog.

God hears what is not spoken and understands what is not explained, for His love doesn't work in the lips or in the mind, but in the heart.

I wanted to text you but them I remembered we don't talk anymore...

If your girlfriend gets jealous it's because she's faithful. If another girl has your attention and she doesn't get jealous, it's because someone has hers.