About

Sunday 8 September 2013

Relationship Quotes


Words may sting, but silence is what breaks the heart.

Don't search for a man that will solve all your problems, he won't. Find one that won't let you face them alone.

First dates are awkward, first kisses are heavenly, first love is irreplaceable and first heartbreaks are unforgettable.

Being single doesn't mean you know nothing about love. Sometimes being solo is wiser than being in a false relationship.

A woman can give a man a million reasons to be faithful, and he will find one reason to cheat. A man can give a woman a million reasons to cheat, and she will find one reason to be faithful.
It's so hard to trust people nowadays because they won't tell you what's wrong in the relationship, they'll just cheat.

I don't need a relationship to define who I am, I'll be fine, I'm a strong woman.

Last year, I didn't even know his last name. But this year? I write it more than my own.

I gave you all of me. Put you first in line, such a waste of time. I was always yours, you were never mine.

The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself.