About

Sunday 8 September 2013

Relationship Quotes


I really hate when a friend suddenly forgets you just because he/she is in relationship.

Look back and Thank God. Look forward and Trust God. Look around and Serve God. Look within and Find God.

Nothing makes me want a relationship to fail more than matching profile pictures.

If you're having relationship problems, confess to God not Facebook.

Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So, today is my new favorite day.

The awkward moment when you're that one friend who always gives relationship advice but is still single.

Sometimes I look at you and I wonder how I got to be so damn lucky.

I miss you when theres no reason to, how much more if there was? I miss you when we talk, how much more if we dont? I miss you after were together, how much more if I see you never? I love you now, how much more later?

True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes.

Don't take a good woman for granted. Someday, someone will come along and appreciate what you didn't.