About

Sunday 8 September 2013

Relationship Quotes


I want to be that girl who he can take to his mothers house and make her smile, that girl he can't stop dreaming, talking or smiling about, the girl thats there for him when he needs me, the girl who brings out that faithful side of him, the girl who makes him laugh, the girl that he can pick out of millions and say she's the one I want, the girl who can pick him up when he's down, the girl he trust his heart with, the girl he gives his player card up for, I want to be his realist who he can love unconditionally, but most importantly I want to be his future and him my forever.

Not single, not taken, just waiting for something real.

Facebook should make it to where it says, 'Went from being in a relationship' to 'Problem solved.'

Its hard to hold tears in eyes with fake smile, still I am doing it because I don't want people to know that you are the reason behind my tears.

I've been searching for that someone, to show me the way, to take my hand and tell me that everything will be okay; I've been searching for that someone, and now I know it's true, I've found that special someone, I've found that someone in you.

If you will love someone more than they deserve, expect you'll be hurt more than you deserve.

You know you deserve someone better when the one youve always fought for is also the one youve always cried for.

Roses are red violets are blue, you treated me like shit, and guess what? FUCK YOU.

We are the perfect couple, we're just not in the perfect situation.

The thought of being with you tomorrow gives me the strength to go on today.