About

Sunday 8 September 2013

Relationship Quotes


If you fight like a married couple, talk like bestfriends, flirt like first lovers, protect each other like siblings, you're meant to be.

True love is like a pair of socks: you gotta have two and they've gotta match.

I don't know how people can fake whole relationships... I can't even fake a hello to somebody I don't like!

There is always one person in a relationship who loves more, cares more, cries more, gets hurt most and even forgives more...

If you still carry her bags, open the door for her, tell her that shes beautiful, and show her respect...you're a real man.

Seeing your ex with someone uglier than you. Awesome.

No one makes a lock without a key. That's why God won't give you problems without solutions.

You just walk in and out of my life while I'm trying hard to stay in yours.

When I'm single, all I see are couples being happy. When I'm in a relationship, all I see are singles being happy.

You lied? I cried. You flirt? I hurt. You wanted? I needed. You forgot? I remembered. You promised? I kept it. You stopped? I started. You were done? I was trying. You love me? Stop lying.