About

Sunday 8 September 2013

Relationship Quotes


You still mean everything to me. You're just not worth the fight anymore...

Relationships are harder now because conversations became texting, arguments became phone calls, feelings became subliminal messages online. Sex became easy, the word love gets used out of context, insecurities have become your way of thinking. Getting jealous became a habit, trust has been lost, cheating became an accident, leaving became the only option and being hurt became natural.

Boy: Let's play a game. Any game you want, just not hide and seek. Girl: Why not hide and seek? Boy: Because a girl like you is impossible to find.

Relationships last longer when facebook doesn't know about them.

I miss how we used to talk every minute of every day and how I was able to tell you everything that was on my mind. I miss our conversations.

If someone constantly makes you unhappy, then you must build up the courage to let that person go. Your memories will always live on, but it's time to move on.

The hardest thing about you being gone isn't missing you so very much. It's noticing how different life is without you. I love you, even through the miles...

My bed and I have a special relationship, we're perfect for each other. But my alarm clock just hates seeing us together.

The worst thing about distance is that you don't know whether they'll miss you or forget you.

If you cheat on a girl that's willing to do anything for you, you actually cheated yourself out of true loyalty.