About

Sunday 8 September 2013

Relationship Quotes


You blame her for being jealous of all of the other girls you talk to? You could tell her they're all just friends, but yet, she still worries & she's still afraid to lose you. Do you wonder why? Because don't forget, you & her started out being 'just friends', too & look where you guys are now, together as boyfriend & girlfriend. You guys became more than friends after being just friends so in her mind, it's possible for another 'friend' to come along & you might start liking that friend the same way you started liking your girl now...

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one

Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone who doesn't even think about us for a second...

Anyone can make you happy by doing something special, but only someone special can make you happy without doing anything.

Lets play again. But this time, Ill be the player one, and you be the player two. Now let me show you all the shit youve put me through.

Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.

I miss you, not the 'I haven't seen you in a while' kind of miss you, but the 'I wish you were here at this very moment' kind of miss you.

If I fall asleep texting you, its because I didnt want to say goodbye.

Carry yourself like a Queen and you'll get your King. Carry yourself as a hoe and we'll see how far you go.

I hate seeing people go back to the same person who hurt them a million times.