About

Sunday 8 September 2013

Relationship Quotes


Everyone says you only fall in love once, but thats not true, because every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.

Being secretly in love with someone is the hardest feeling. You get hurt,you get jealous, you cry and you get broken...but the saddest part is he/she doesn't know about it.

Hope you forgive me, I never meant wrong. Tried to be patient... but waited too long. But I would of came back.

It's like you wait until I'm happy again, and then you decide to walk right back into my life.

Another month. Another year. Another smile. Another tear. Another winter and another summer too. But there can never be another you.

I miss your smile, but I miss mine even more.

I just wanted to be at peace with you, and if I gotta settle for a piece of you then I gotta say peace to you.
Sometimes people think if they're single no one can hurt them... but being single and thinking about memories can kill you.

I love you. I can't see your smile or hold your hand; but I hear your voice. and every word you speak makes me fall in love with you all over again.

You know what hurts so much? It's when someone made you feel special yesterday, but makes you feel like you're a nobody today.