About

Friday 13 September 2013

Relationship Quotes


Fellas: No calls...? She understands. No text...? She understands. But when you see her with someone else... please understand.

Should I smile because you're my friend or cry because that's all we'll ever be?

If you have someone that loves you...appreciate it because every since sex came easy, love became harder to find.

Girl: Why are you always following me? Boy: When I was younger, my mother always told me follow my dreams.

No one believes in love at first sight... until that special person comes along and steals your heart.

Once they see that you're doing better without them, then they decide that they want you back.
Don't expect to find the right person if you aren't willing to let the wrong one go.
Your voice is my favorite sound, and your name is my favorite noun.
It's better to love someone who's far and craves to be with you than to love someone who's near yet doesn't even care to see you.
Always falling too deep in a relationship, always ending up being the one that's hurt the most.