About

Friday 13 September 2013

Relationship Quotes


When I hear people ask why does love hurt, my answer to that is, Love doesn't hurt you. A person that doesn't know how to love hurts you. Don't get it twisted.

Happiness is having a dream you cannot let go of and a partner who would never ask you to.

I don't miss you as a boyfriend. I miss you as a best friend before our relationship...

Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough...

I'm not single, I'm in a long term relationship with adventure and fun.

That awkward moment when your ex likes your new relationship status on facebook.

Whatever a person does while single shouldn't define who they are in a relationship.

Loyal women are being treated like hoes and hoes are being treated like loyal women. That's the problem with relationships today.

Look for a lady who has her mind set and plans made. There is nothing sexier than a woman with ambition.

When you say 'I love you', you are making a promise with someone else's heart. Try to honor it.