About

Sunday 15 September 2013

Breakup Quotes


Don't expect to find the right person if you aren't willing to let the wrong one go.

Consider me a memory, consider me the past. Consider me a smile in an old photograph, someone who used to make you laugh...

When you are left by the one you love the most, you sit there every single day thinking about them. You wonder what they are doing and if they are thinking about you. The worst part is, is knowing that they will be already searching for a new mate. It tears you apart inside, its something you can't get rid of for along time. You are so depressed, you don't even feel like yourself. Love hurts, especially knowing people are so stuck up to leave the ones that they know would give them what no others could.

Definition of Ex? = Thanks for the EXperience. Our time has EXpired. Now EXit my life.

Quit playing, you didn't love me from the start.. You're the reason why I feel this way, you broke my fucking heart... and I gave you all my trust, and you just tore it all apart.

We talk but it's not the same, we laugh but that's only to hide the pain, our memories fade, I love you but you changed.

You can replace me but you can't replace the memories you had with me.

You cant blame them for walking away, if you didnt do enough to make them stay.

Moving on isn't about not loving someone anymore and forgetting them. It's about having the strength to say I still love you, but you're not worth this pain.

I touch my heart and feel it start to crack, I guess this is how it feels when the guy you love, doesn't love you back.