About

Thursday 12 September 2013

Missing You Quotes


It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it. But it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

I just wanna see you. Hold you. Hug you. Touch you. Kiss you. Cuddle with you. Love you. Be there with you.

I know that we are 2000 miles away from each other, but the feelings in my heart for you will never change, even if you go farther than that. You will be in my heart forever.

If a tear fell from my eye every time I wished you were with me, I would have a puddle of dead wishes lying at my feet.

I will never regret you, or say that I wish I'd never met you, because once upon a time, you were exactly what I needed.

I didnt think missing you could hurt so much.

I miss everything about you...I can't believe that I still want you. After all the things we've been through. I miss everything about you. Without you...

Sometimes, the only thing that gets me out of bed in the morning is the chance I might get to talk to you.

Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.

The distance between us may be miles and years but it will not change the fact I hope you are missing me too.