About

Thursday 12 September 2013

Missing You Quotes


Days were better when we were together.

I wonder if you knew how many times I thought about you, how many nights i've stayed awake thinking about you, how many times i've sat there and cried about you... I wonder if you knew how much I loved you...

I dont wanna feel like this, but I'm so tired of missing you.

I miss your love I miss your touch, But I'm feeling you everyday.

My thoughts will echo your name until I see you again.

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.

Baby, being so far away from you is killing me. But knowing that one day I'll be your arms is keeping me alive. I love you so much.

Missing you isn't the hardest part. Knowing that I once had you is what breaks my heart.

No matter how far you are, no matter how long it takes you. Through distance and time I'll be waiting.

My heart never knew loneliness until you went away. I'm missing you.