About

Thursday 12 September 2013

Missing You Quotes


I never had you, therefore I couldn't lose you - so why then does my heart hurt so much.

I wish I could be with you wherever you are and wherever you go everyday. Just so I wouldn't have to miss you so.

Missing someone hurts, but whats hurts even more, is knowing that your the reason that they're gone.

I'm sorry I can't stop loving you or missing you or wanting to be with you. I wish I could turn my feelings off but I can't and sometimes if you knew how much I loved you, you would come back and stay this time, But I can't seem to shake this feeling. I'm sorry.

When nights are long and friends are few, I sit alone and think of you. With a lonely heart and a silent tear, I long to hold you and have you near...

I am so mad at myself. I feel like I hate myself instead of hating you and I don't know if that's possible. Because I convinced myself I was over you and now I know it was all pretend...I pretended that I didn't look at you when you didn't notice I was. I pretended not to light up when you entered a room...I pretended not to be upset when we got in a fight. I pretended I didn't look forward to seeing you everyday. I pretended that I wasn't hurt when you broke my heart. I pretended I didn't miss you when you didn't come around. Now all these lies have showed me is that I miss you so much more than I had realized.

Can we go back to the days where it was just you & me? We were so happy back then. Carefree, no drama, just a boy & a girl who were simply crazy for each other. I miss those days. All we have now are the memories of what we used to be, & the thoughts of what could have been.

You are always on my mind. Everyday, I catch myself thinking of you, And I dream of you at night. I long for the day when I can hold you, and whisper, I Love You, once again.

I'm waiting and hoping, and wishing for the time when we can be together again... I miss you so much.

They say that guys keep conversation short and sweet while girls can talk for hours till they put you to sleep. But you're the one who checks up on me through out the day. You stay on the phone even if there's nothing to say.