About

Thursday 12 September 2013

Missing You Quotes


Wish I was there, to kiss you Goodnight. I wish I was there, to hold you so tight. I wish I was there, to gaze into your face. And wonder why angels, have come to this place. I wish I was there, to talk all night long. Or sit in the presence, of the one that I love. I wish I was there, to tell you I care. I wish I was there, to tell you, You captured my heart and You'll always be there.

I wish I had never met you. There would be no need to impress you. No need to want you. No need for loving you. No need for crying over you. No need for heartbreaks. No need for pain or tears. No need for forgotten promises. No need for rejected hugs. No need for crying myself to sleep. No need for everything you've done to make me feel like nothing. But then again, I'm glad I met you. Cause you were the one who always asked me if anything was wrong. You were the one who loved me for me. You were the one who care when everyone else didnt. The one who stayed up late to talk about the craziest things. The one who taught me new things. The one who laughed at my bad jokes. The one who did things, just for me.

Everyone tells me I should forget you, that you don't deserve me. They're right, you don't deserve me, but I deserve you.

Even though we're miles apart, a computer screen connects our hearts.

When your look at me I look like nothing is bothering me but once you look away and I look at you a tear slowly comes rolling down my cheek and I whisper: I miss you....

You're the reason I check my phone every 5 minutes, just to see if I have a new message.

I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.

I don't miss you as a boyfriend. I miss you as a best friend before our relationship...

It's killing me not to talk to you: Every memory, every word, every thought, every feeling...I can't handle missing you.

All I really want is for you to hug me really tight and tell me everything's going to be alright.