About

Thursday 12 September 2013

Missing You Quotes


No matter how far apart we are we will always be under the same sky.

Getting a text from that special someone right when you've felt like they forgot about you.

Sometimes the only reason I get up in the moring is to check my phone to see if last night you were thinking about me the way I think about you every single night...

Whenever I miss you, I close my eyes, and go back in my memory lane and live those moments again,

You can love someone so much... but you can never love people as much as you can miss them.

When I miss you, I don't have to go far...I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you.

If your ex texts you saying 'I miss you' that means the other person they tried to replace you with failed.

Why is it that after all the pain you've put me through I still seem to think of you?

Baby I miss you please close your eyes and come meet me in our dreams tonight.

People say you have at least five dreams per night. That's like 30 billion dreams a year. So at least one of yours has to be about me.