About

Thursday 12 September 2013

Missing You Quotes


Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love.

Did I miss something? Yes, I miss U.

Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So, today is my new favorite day.

I can go days without talking to you, months without seeing you, but not a second goes by that I don't think about you.

I miss you when theres no reason to, how much more if there was? I miss you when we talk, how much more if we dont? I miss you after were together, how much more if I see you never? I love you now, how much more later?

My pride won't let me call or text you first but my heart won't let me move on.

I go to sleep every night thinking of you, I wish you did the same thing too.

Some nights I can't sleep, because my mind is so consumed with the thought of how much easier it would be if you were by my side.

I miss you, like everyday. Wanna be with you, but you're away. Said I miss you, missing you insane. But if I got with you, could it feel the same?

There will come a day when I wont think, miss or wonder about you anymore...but I guess today won't be it.