About

Friday 13 September 2013

Complicated Relationship Quotes


As soon as I accept that you're gone, you're back.

Forever has 7 letters, but so does goodbye....

The most painful thing isn't to be alone, but to be forgotten by someone you can't forget.

There is one pain I often feel which you will never know because it is caused by the absence of you.

Me and my heart we got issues, don't know if I should hate you or miss you.

Facebook should change the relationship status from 'Its complicated' to 'Sammie and Ronnie'

I love you; but I hate you; I miss you but I'm better off without you; I want you out of my life; But I never want to let you go.

Boy flirts a lot? He gets props. Girl flirts a lot? She's a slut. Boy cries over a girl? He's in love. Girl cries over a boy? She's dumb.

Sometimes I wonder what makes you keep running back to me, but when I take you back, you keep hurting me. You have promised me million times that you would love me and would treat me well after everytime we get back together. You never once kept those promises you've promised me.

Dont be mad because I dont care anymore. Be mad because I once did, and you were too blind to see.