About

Friday 13 September 2013

Complicated Relationship Quotes


LOVE can't be found where it doesn't exist... There's a difference between being patient with someone & wasting your time.

Yes we fight and say things to each other, but our love is strong enough to make it work, we both have to meet half way.<

Relationships aren't easy, they take hard work from both people, equal amount of giving and taking, respect and compromise.

As you grow up, you learn the difference between falling in love and holding hands. kissing doesn't always mean something, promises can be broken as quickly as they were made, and sometimes, goodbyes really are forever...

I prefer to be broken with the ugly truth then fall in love with your beautiful lies.

There's only a thin line between love and hate, and sometimes it feels like we're dancing on that line.

If you drop me, I will break. If you hold me, I will shake. If you need me, I will hurry. If you don't call me, I will worry. If you hurt me, I will cry. But if you leave me, I will die.

It is the things in common that make relationships enjoyable, bit it is the little differences that make them interesting.

Some how you are both the best and worst thing that has ever happened to me.

In a relationship, one of the hardest decisions youll ever face is deciding if to give up or give it one more try.