About

Friday 13 September 2013

Complicated Relationship Quotes


Don't tell me long distance relationships don't work out, because as far as I can see local relationships don't work any better.

Every time I want to give up on him, there's always something inside telling me to give it time.

I love you...I don't wanna give up on us, but your not giving me any reason to stay either...

The same person who said the sweetest things to me, also said some of the meanest things I've ever heard in my life.

204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas and yet I can't find a decent relationship.

I didn't stop loving you. I just stopped showing it, because no matter how hard I tried, you just wouldn't get it.

Sometimes, the only reason why you wont let go of whats making you sad is because it was the only thing that made you happy

I hate fighting, but I hate holding it all in.

Sometimes people decide to be just friends even their feeling is mutual. Not because love is hard but commitment complicates everything.

I am tired of being lonely in my own home.