About

Friday 13 September 2013

Complicated Relationship Quotes


I was your cure, you were my disease. I was saving you, but you were killing me.

How come I'm mad at you, but still wait hours for your text...

When couples go through everything that's meant to tear them apart and still manage to come out stronger than they were before, that's how you know it's meant to be.

Every girl has that one guy that she keeps going back to heartbreak after heartbreak an no one knows why she cant even explain that feeling of love she has for him.

Someone please tell Facebook that all relationships are complicated.

I'm completely out of words about how I feel about you.. I don't even know why I still love you knowing that you have already broken my heart a hundred times and yet, I am still deeply in love with hope that you'll soon realize how much I really love you and that you'll feel the same way about me too.

I don't believe in 'breaks' during a relationship. If you want a break we'll 'break' up.

Sometimes I love you, sometimes I hate you, but there isnt a day that goes by that I dont miss you.

I'm not actually mad at you, I just want you to care..

I almost gave up, not because I don't love you anymore, but I'm tired of getting hurt and feels like no one cares for me.