About

Friday 13 September 2013

Complicated Relationship Quotes


Sometimes, when you give up on someone it's not because you don't care anymore, but because you realize they don't.

They say I deserve the best, but if the best isn't you, then I don't want it.

The hardest thing to accept is loving someone and knowing they'll never love you back.

You flirt and then you diss her. You ignore and then you say you miss her. You kiss and then you ditch her. Do you even want to be with her?

There's nothing worse than putting all your effort into doing everything right for someone you love, and having it end up all wrong

You tell me you love me, you tell me I'm your only girl, you tell me this relationship will last forever, you tell me I'm perfect.... If you love me and I'm so perfect and this relationship will last forever and I'm your only girl then why do you like someone else on the side?

The worst regret we have in life is not for the wrong things we did, but for the thousands of right things we did for the wrong people.

'It's complicated' is just code for, 'Im willing to cheat.'

The only thing standing in between you and me is reality.

You ask me why I haven't talked to you; well maybe it's because you slowly pushed me out of your life. I'm glad you're finally noticing.