About

Friday 13 September 2013

Complicated Relationship Quotes


Being lonely is better than being in a relationship thats more like a burden.

Finding a man is easy, finding a real man that's worth keeping is the hard part.

A relationship is only complicated when one person is running it...

You know exactly what to say to piss me off and exactly what to do to make me smile.

The best relationships take the longest to work out. If you love them enough you will try anything and everything to keep them in your life.

Sometimes they push you away, because they know you deserve better...

You've made me feel amazing, feel like a mess, and everything inbetween. All I want to make you is mine.

You make me dumb, but it's not my fault. I'm a girl, words like 'I love you' play with my mind...

Whats the point of asking a girl to wait for you, if you dont plan on coming back for her?

If someone makes you miserable more than they make you happy, it doesn't matter how much you love him, you need to let them go.