About

Friday 13 September 2013

Complicated Relationship Quotes


The person that makes you weak is the very person that could make you the happiest on earth...

The only thing I hate about you, is that I can't stay mad at you.

Break up, to make up, that's all we do. First you love me, then you hate me, that's a game for fools.

It's not fun anymore being in this relationship: There's too much going on in his life.

Treat me like a joke and I'll leave you like it's funny.

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it is better to leave them broken.

There are times I want to get mad, there are times I want to give you up, there are times I want to cry but no matter how many times I think of this, I always end up saying: I love you very much!

Dear 5th grader, how are you in a complicated relationship on Facebook? What did they do, steal your animal crackers?

Everything about you is a conspiracy. Just like your love you have for me. It's all a broken dream, with things that are never what they seem.

Sometimes you have to separate yourself from someone you care about even though you don't want to, but in your heart you know it's the right thing to do...