About

Friday 13 September 2013

Complicated Relationship Quotes


She likes you, you like her, why do you have to make it so complicated?

A lack of appreciation and respect can be a sad end to many wonderful relationships.

Falling in love is easy, letting go is hard and sometimes moving on is necessary.

You're the reason I live, and the reason I die, you're the reason I smile, yet break down and cry. You're the reason I keep going, and the reason I fall, 'cause without you in my life I'm nothing at all.

Sometimes in life, you are meant to love another but not forever. Sometimes you are meant to love someone for experience, not for lifelong commitment.

I don't care if its complicated, as long as we love each other, I'm content with it.

A relationship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stand, the more difficult is to leave.

You want to come in my life, the door is open. You want to get out of my life, the door is open. Just one request. Don't stand in the door, you're blocking the traffic.

Being faithful is da easy part, staying interested is the issue.

You don't like when I get jealous, so you must wanting me to stopping caring about us?