About

Friday 13 September 2013

Complicated Relationship Quotes


If your relationship is so complicated that you have to specify it as such on Facebook, you should get off Facebook and fix it.

It shouldn't bother me, but it does. I shouldn't care about you, but I do. I should hate you, but I don't.

It's like half of me really wants to be with you and the other half just wants to be over you...

Frustrated because I can't tell if it's real. Mad because I don't know how you feel. Upset because we can't make it right. Sad because I need you day and night. Angry because you won't take my hand. Aggravated because you don't understand. Disappointed because we can't be together, but still I'll love you forever, and ever.

I wish they had a word for being happy and sad at the same time because that's what I feel every time I am with you.

I don't know what I'm in love with anymore; you or the memories.

I think I'd be willing to risk a cracked screen just to throw my iPhone at my boyfriend's head sometimes.

Relationships go from I love you to I hate you, from calling each other Babe to Bitch, from You mean the world to me to You mean nothing.

I wish falling in love had traffic lights, so that I would know if I should go for it, slow down, or just stop!

A relationship has its up and downs, but when you've been through so much with each other, all the arguments, fights and conflict seem to be the glue to keeping the relationship going, you can't have love without a little pain, but if the bond is strong enough to overcome its obstacles then its worth fighting for.