About

Friday 13 September 2013

Complicated Relationship Quotes


Having the nice guy who makes you breakfast in bed, yet still wanting the asshole who broke your heart.

I don't understand our relationship. Sometimes we're friends, sometimes we're more then friends and sometimes I'm just a stranger to you.

You know it's so complicated, first you love then you hate it. Someone's laughing, someone's crying, someone living, someone's dying. Somebody always looses and we still play the game.

Two people may fall for each other but sometimes one gets up and walks away while the other is still falling to the ground.

Men are busy trying to be a girl's first, when all a girl really wants is to be his last.

Sometimes people choose to leave not because of selfish reasons. But they just know that things will get worse if they stay.

Being a girl is hard sometimes; being a girl in a relationship is even harder at times. Dont get me wrong, being in a relationship is great, if its a healthy and growing one.

He's the king of mixed signals and she's the queen of second thoughts.

I thought I gave up, but Im always finding a reason to keep trying.

You're gonna hate him, then you'll want me. Then you'll miss him, then you'll hate me.